Why NeuroRecovery Training Institute?
In short: relationships, faculty, and location.
NeuroRTI’s Postprofessional DPT (Transition) allows physical therapists to fast-forward their clinical expertise in neurologic physical therapy practice and stay competitive in today's rapidly changing healthcare environment.
- The majority of the program happens wherever you happen to be so you can continue to work for your current employer. The four weekend-intensive onsite courses occur at the NeuroRecovery Training Institute Network Partners and academic centers located in key geographic areas around the country, providing easy access via automobile and air travel with suitable hotel accommodations in the immediate vicinity.
- The NeuroRecovery Training Institute is closely associated with many of the best academic programs and other key stakeholder groups in the physical therapy profession providing 80% of their expertise online and the balance during four onsite intensives.
- NeuroRecovery Training Institute is privileged to be associated with world-class faculty from a variety of the best academic programs and clinical practices in the country. These faculty are nationally recognized for their contributions to education, research and clinical practice.
- The extensive community that has formed around the NeuroRecovery Training Institute provides a best-practice environment for prospective students to receive the highest caliber of training and to become distinguished leaders in evidence-based neurologic physical therapy practice.
- The NeuroRecovery Training Institute’s students are exposed to a vast community of evidence-based practitioners, high quality employers and prospective employees.
- Many of our graduates will become leaders in clinical education within their practice, affiliate with high quality academic programs and assume leadership positions within key professional organizations.
- Develop network of like-minded practitioners across the country for lifelong collaboration.
The Objective: A 13-month program of post-professional clinical and didactic education for physical therapists designed to advance their preparation as a provider of patient care services in neurologic physical therapy.
The Experience: An intensive combination of didactic, collaborative and clinical education experiences using a combination of distance learning, on-line courses, and weekend intensive hands-on courses.
The Opportunity: Ongoing clinical supervision and mentoring, with a theoretical basis for advanced practice and scientific inquiry.
The Outcome: The NeuroRecovery Training Institute’s neurologic Postprofessional DPT program is designed so that graduates will:
- Grow as practitioners skilled in neurologic physical therapy.
- Become highly-skilled, autonomous practitioners who have substantially increased their ability to provide care to a full spectrum of patients with neurologic injuries or conditions.
- Gain a strong base of knowledge of evidence-based practice and preventative and rehabilitative neurologic therapy techniques.
- Apply today for new cohort beginning January 2015-application deadline is November 1.